Buying a home is a big step! Whether you’re buying your first home, your dream home, or your tenth investment property, yours will be a big investment. I know how important this is to you. And I have an army of experts to make sure we find the perfect property for your unique circumstances.
Finding the perfect property is just one way I can help you with your real estate purchase. As a real estate agent, I have ongoing access to experts in every related field from lending to relocation. I won’t rest until I have taken you through every step of the buying process. It’s my gift and my guarantee to you.
Because this is my neighborhood also, I can provide you with detailed information about our communities, cities, and state. I have a clear understanding of the local market, and an excellent inventory of homes. I also have full access to our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so you can shop online from the comfort of your own home. Make a list of the homes you want to see and we’ll tour them together.
The home buying process may seem complex, but I’ll make it easy for you. I will help you:
- identify your priorities
- understand the market
- research different communities
- apply for financing
- understand the seller’s responsibilities
- search for properties
- complete and present the Real Estate Purchase Contract (REPC)
- counteroffer until the deal is just right
- conduct a home inspection
As my client, you will have all the benefits offered by a professional Broker Associate.
- Mail (USPS) and/or Email properties and fit your needs
- Fair Market Value (FMV) analysis to ensure you are not paying more than appraised value
- Local market information, i.e. restaurants, schools, shopping, and entertainment
- Relationship guidance on appraisals, inspections (including pest), title insurance, closing cost estimates
- “Shepherd” your purchase all the way through closing
Additional services provided
- Locating financial institutions and/or money managers to assist you with prequalification and loan approval
- Proper documentation on all contracts, title commitments, good faith deposits (Earnest Money)
- Assist with location surveyors, either Topographic or Boundary, or both
- Assist with all inspection scheduling
- Final walk through
- Use skill, care, diligence,
- Account for all funds
- Disclose all facts related to selling the property